Diarrhea due to food poisoning is common during pregnancy. Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting may occur with diarrhea. Alright, What is good for diarrhea during pregnancy? For you as the 'High Heels' team diarrhea during pregnancy We researched what you were wondering about.
Is diarrhea dangerous during pregnancy?
Diarrhea during pregnancy usually resolves spontaneously. However, when it is prolonged, the body loses fluid and accordingly, deterioration in the body's water balance may occur. In such a case, the lost fluid and electrolytes should be taken back by mouth or with serum.
If there is high fever, severe nausea, vomiting and bloody diarrhea, infections such as cholera and dysentery may occur. These infections are transmitted through unpasteurized milk and dairy products. In this case, serious problems may occur in the health of the mother and baby. If there is a condition such as high fever, bloody diarrhea with diarrhea, you should definitely see a doctor.
Does diarrhea during pregnancy harm the baby?
Most diarrheal diarrhea in pregnancy does not harm the mother and baby and resolves spontaneously. However, prolonged diarrhea can cause serious loss of fluid, which may harm the baby.
How is diarrhea during pregnancy?
- diarrhea treatment during pregnancy First of all, the fluid and electrolytes lost by the mother should be replaced. Therefore, plenty of water should be drunk to prevent fluid loss.
- Foods that will not tire the digestive system such as boiled potatoes, rice porridge, bananas, apples and toast should be consumed.
- In cases where oral fluid cannot be taken, the fluid lost with serum therapy should be replaced.
- Vegetables and fruits should be eaten after washing them well.
- When purchasing packaged foods, the label should be read. Attention should be paid to the production and expiry date and storage conditions.
- Care should be taken to ensure that the drinking water is safe, otherwise it should be boiled and then cooled.
- Eggs should be thoroughly washed before use.
- Pasteurized milk and dairy products should be used.
- Outdoor meals should be avoided during the summer months.
what is good for diarrhea during pregnancy, you learned. Read our other articles about pregnancy:
What is good for constipation during pregnancy?
Ways to prevent illness during pregnancy
What is good for gas pain during pregnancy?