- 2 ready-made phyllo sheets
- 1 egg
- 250 g chicken breast meat
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 glass of milk
- Black Pepper
- Boil the chicken meat and cut it into small pieces.
- Leave it to cool. Melt the butter.
- Add the flour and fry until it turns yellow.
- Stirring, add the milk and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken meat, salt and pepper and mix.
- Spread the phyllo sheets on the counter and cut into 6 pieces.
- Place the chicken mixture on the wide sides and wrap them.
- Place them on a tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a 180 degree oven until golden brown.