- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 450 g potato
- 8 eggs
- 1 red pepper for tomato paste
- 1 onion
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bunches of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Set the oven to 180 degrees.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into thin round slices.
- Remove the seeds from the pepper and cut into thin strips.
- Add olive oil to the cast iron skillet and let it heat over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, peppers, onions, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until the potatoes are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Add hot sauce, chopped parsley, salt, pepper and mix.
- Spread the mixture over the vegetables in the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake until firm, about 12-16 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate with a spatula.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with chopped parsley.